Want to stay informed about our latest news and events?
Sign up to our newsletter

Feedback and Complaints

Please get in touch with us if you have any feedback on our service or our fundraising, whether positive or negative. We are always keen to hear your feedback, thoughts and celebrate or share special moments. You can use our feedback form below.


We hope that however you contact us, you find that we provide a high quality service.

However there may be a time when you wish to make a complaint about our services and this will be treated seriously and promptly. It is important for us to understand what people want, and that you feel listened to. All complaints are treated seriously – if you are a service user or family member, making a complaint will not affect any of the services you receive from us.

We believe that by listening we can develop, learn and change so thank you for getting involved.

How to make a complaint

Contact the person you have been dealing with or the Manager of the service to explain what the problem is. You can do this in person, via email (details below), by phone or by writing a letter, or you can use our feedback form at the bottom of this page.

Senior Managers

Head of Care: Tina Fullbrook- tinafullbrook@roseroad.org.uk
Head of Fundraising: Chloe Atkins - chloeatkins@roseroad.org.uk
Estates Manager: Mark Duncan - markduncan@roseroad.org.uk
Chief Executive: Steve Swift - steveswift@roseroad.org.uk

Our commitment to you

What if that doesn't solve the problem?

If you feel that our investigation has not resolved your issue you can request an appeal and our Chief Executive will review your complaint and provide you with a response within a further 28 days. If it is going to take longer we will let you know.

Still not satisfied?

If you are a service user or family member you can take your complaint to the body that provides funding for the service. This is usually a care manager in your local authority Social Services department.

If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the local authority has responded, the Local Government Ombudsman investigates complaints in a fair and independent way. They can be contacted at:

The Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771
Telephone: 0300 061 0614
Lines are open from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday

Acorns residential service is also regulated by Ofsted. They can be contacted at:

Piccadilly Gate
Store Street
M1 2WD
Telephone: 0300 123 4666
Email: enquiries@ofsted.gov.uk

Oaks residential service and our Outreach service are also regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). They can be contacted at:

Care Quality Commission
Finsbury Tower
103-105 Bunhill Row
Telephone: 0300 061 6161
Email: enquiries@cqc.org.uk

Our work as a charity

Complaints about our fundraising activities can be raised with the Fundraising Regulator. Please contact us if you need this information in an alternative format or language.

Contact Fundraising Regulator

Contact us

The Rose Road Association
The Bradbury Centre
300 Aldermoor Road
SO16 5NA

Telephone: 023 8072 1234
Email: askus@roseroad.org.uk

Full contact details

Feedback form