Providers sharing training
Welcome to the Providers Sharing Training initiative administered by Rose Road. Finding training and filling spaces on courses for both face to face and e-training can be a challenge for some providers.
This initiative aims to encourage providers to:
- Share spaces on their existing training programmes.
- Share costs of new training programmes.
- Improve consistency and standards of training provision.
- Open a dialogue to share best practice.
How to book
- Locate a course from the list below.
- Contact the provider directly using the contact method indicated.
- Arrange booking and payment arrangements directly with the provider.
(Contact our Training Coordinator if you have any difficulties)
How to advertise
- Download our database template.
- Fill out details of the training sessions you have available (all fields are mandatory).
- Email your completed list to our Training Coordinator.
- Promote your training and join our Facebook group.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Join our Facebook group and post a ‘Training Wanted’ ad. Alternatively, you could open a discussion on the page to see if there are any other providers running a course soon, or who might be willing to share costs to set one up. You could also let other providers know how many free spaces there currently are on your course.
The Rose Road Association provides these training pages to allow information supplied from a range of organisations to be freely available. Information included in these pages and any linked or associated sites is supplied by the organisations themselves. Rose Road cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided nor can they guarantee the quality of services or courses offered. Rose Road does not assume any liability nor give any warranty of any kind for the information contained or omitted from these pages, or for any action or inaction made in reliance thereon. The inclusion of an organisation does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Rose Road.
Explore available courses
We've put together a list of courses below which are provided by external providers and cover a broad range of topics: