Following a lot of publicity and questions raised about how charities fundraise, and issues linked to data and confidentiality, here at Rose Road we have outlined our Fundraising Values – we have always strived to work ethically and professionally, and thought now would be a good time to outline these Values and the approach we take in a little more detail:
- We value our supporters and donors as individuals and respect your views and opinions.
- We listen to your feedback, to both celebrate achievements and learn from any errors.
- We adopt a transparent, open approach to our fundraising and how this is used to support our work.
- We treat your data with care and integrity and never sell it on to third parties.
- We respect your right to opt out of communications at any time.
Thank you for your support.